Updated: February 2018
- Thankful for all of our prayer partners and financial supporters! You have blessed us beyond all we could imagine. We thank God for you and your generosity over the three years serving with Vertical Church.
- So thankful for our Vertical Family in KC! Words cannot express how much you mean to us. God taught us so much in our time together and we love each of you more than you know.
- Our house in KC sold quickly (November) and we found a new house in AZ (December).
- Our move to AZ went well. Max made it with no problems.
- Kristi found a great job as a Speech Pathologist in a school system in Tucson.
- Thankful for the opportunity to serve as Associate Pastor with the people at Common Ground Church in Sahuarita, AZ.
- Strong marriage, & good health for all of us (including Max).
- Max as he recovers from vestibular disease. Please pray for complete healing.
- Kristi as she begins her new job.
- All of us as we settle into a new community, new home, and adjust to a new place (even further away from family).
- Opportunities to get to know our new neighbors.
- To serve the church well at Common Ground and reach others for Christ as a result.
May God be glorified and lives be transformed!