Updated: December 2016
- Thankful for all of our prayer partners and financial supporters!
- Two couples from our Vertical Community were sent to begin a new community group earlier this year. Multiplication in action!
- We celebrated the first group of Vertical Covenant Partners with a big lunch and covenant signing ceremony earlier this year.
- We have been able to meet more of our neighbors. The Murrys got to be back up sand volleyball players for a few weeks with some new neighborhood friends.
- Max is doing well!
- Strong marriage, & good health for all of us (including Max).
- Endurance during the cold winter months (coming our way).
- Opportunities to meet others in our neighborhood in Shawnee, KS.
- Wisdom as we make plans for home improvements on our house.
- Safe travel during the holidays.
- Job for Andy to supplement our income.
- Spiritual growth & discipleship to take place among all of us at Vertical.
Numerical growth at Vertical as we multiply and reach others for Christ.
True stewardship and generosity to take hold of all those who call Vertical home.
Multiplication of disciple-makers at Vertical.
New part-time worship leader for Vertical.
New location to meet on Sundays for worship and for Vertical Kids.
Favor with businesses, community leaders, and others in the city of Merriam.
May God be glorified and lives be transformed!